Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lane new words



I was watching wrestling Monday Raw last night. Since some people don't like JBL some people at the background shouting YOU SUCK. I'm one of those people i just don't like him. I never tough that he will mark me. I was saying YOU SUCk then the commercial come on. I hear lane saying YOU Shock instead of you suck i was really laugh hard. i cant believe on his age that he can pick up those words.


We went to town to do some errands. My husband saw this deer laying in the ground dead. I think got hit of the truck . I saw it and i feel sorry i say "Ohh Man. next thing you know it he is saying now too and he can say the word "Ohh man" really good. Now he is trying to bark like a dog. we have a dog every time the mailman bring our mail the dog bark so now he is barking too he..he..he..



then the other week we have a fair here so we went to the fair to have some corn dog and shake up. i like orange shake up and corn dog its really delicious. after we eat our ffods we decided to go check the animal. here's this sheep saying myeeeee.....myeeee....myeeee... so my son saying myeeee then the sheep will answer it myeeee....myeeee.... we just laugh some hard. he don't care much of the goat. Now he is saying Nana... Nana...Nana....


I'm just so proud of him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi!! nice post!!
kindly visit ma two blogs first, second.

please add ma blogs will add yours too..

Tikno said...

Nice picture. I even attracted to it.